Sunday, April 5, 2009

Dear .........,
I like the school field in the school and I dislike the IT caf'e in the school. I hate it as the internet connection is usually not working or the internet connection will be very slow. I think we could improve the place by putting in Mac computers and making sure that the internet connection is always high. The school also should put in aircons into the hall. I wonder what happened to the funds we raised for the aircons. I think the school should donate some money to the aircon funds.

They are my everything
7:05 PM


The Exorcist

We work as one.
Never survive on my own.

underline bold italics

Loves

this
this
this
&
that
that

Hates

this
this
this
&
that
that

Dreams

this
this
this
&
that
that

Chats

Put your tagboard over here
Width not over 200px.

Members

x
x
x
x

Timcappy Memories

February 2009
March 2009
April 2009

Rhythm

Songs over here

Stats

Counter here~

Credits

Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Brushes - x
Hoster - Photobucket
Softwares - Photoshop CS3