Sunday, April 19, 2009


Dear (what is this?)
To me, Earth Day is important to me. I think it important reuse, reduce and recycle as it reduces the sources used from Earth. I understand from the phrase "save the Earth" that it is reduce the amount of natural resources from Earth. We can do the 3 "R's" to save Earth like using paper bags while going to shopping or stop wasting paper.


They are my everything
7:14 PM


The Exorcist

We work as one.
Never survive on my own.

underline bold italics

Loves

this
this
this
&
that
that

Hates

this
this
this
&
that
that

Dreams

this
this
this
&
that
that

Chats

Put your tagboard over here
Width not over 200px.

Members

x
x
x
x

Timcappy Memories

February 2009
March 2009
April 2009

Rhythm

Songs over here

Stats

Counter here~

Credits

Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Brushes - x
Hoster - Photobucket
Softwares - Photoshop CS3