Sunday, February 22, 2009

Dear journal....blog....


I think reading is good as it builds up our vocabulary and grammar. I like the silent reading as I do not have time to read at home as I am flooded with tution and school homeworks. I like to read award-winning books. I would recommend the book called Warriors by Erin Hunter. Although it is not an award-winning book, once I start reading it, I cannot stop. I can't wit for the next episode of Warriors to be released.

They are my everything
6:31 PM


The Exorcist

We work as one.
Never survive on my own.

underline bold italics

Loves

this
this
this
&
that
that

Hates

this
this
this
&
that
that

Dreams

this
this
this
&
that
that

Chats

Put your tagboard over here
Width not over 200px.

Members

x
x
x
x

Timcappy Memories

February 2009
March 2009
April 2009

Rhythm

Songs over here

Stats

Counter here~

Credits

Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Brushes - x
Hoster - Photobucket
Softwares - Photoshop CS3